Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Khalil Ramos: The Reigning Wacky King

I have never been so amazed with a celebrity...not until Khalil Ramos showed up on screen eager to pass Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 Auditions.



The first impression was this boy looks like my nephew whom I have not seen in more than a year. My admiration was developed not because he's good looking (I'm more than half of his age..)  but it seems that this boy got more to share for the audience. Smart, good looking, humble and determined to accomplish his dreams, what more can a fan ask for? Contrary to other heartthrobs that does almost everything just to look pleasant, this boy even makes some wacky faces to cheer us up.

If Khalil Ramos will soon be one of  ABS-CBN's leading celebrities, I can finally say that the company is truly a breakthrough producer in this industry.


Watch out for more of Khalil Ramos' Chronicles...

No comments:

Post a Comment